Friday, April 29, 2011

It's Official!

Our house is officially up for sale! YIPPEE! Technically, it has been listed on Kijiji for 3 weeks but then we decided that it was probably a good a idea to list with Comfree. We had one showing after listing with Kijiji so I am hoping that we will get a little more exposure on Comfree. 

I am just so excited at the prospect of moving! I love our home but I am ready for something new; a new neighbourhood, new ward, new friends etc. I love change and I am ready to move on.

We are hoping to move to a small town just outside of the city called Spruce Grove. Patrick works there so it will be very convenient for him and that also means that he will be home sooner. YAY!  

Needless to say I have been spending every evening on the internet searching the mls/comfree sites looking for that 'perfect' home. It is truly outrageous how little house $350 000 can buy you now. Sad really! I just keep praying that that 'one' house will pop up. 

I am just so excited that we are finally moving on. When we moved in, Patrick promised me that we wouldn't be here any more than 10 years. Well, it has been 8 years next month so I guess he held up his end of the bargain. ;) 

It has been a great home and I will miss it but boy I hope it sells! :)

5 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! Congratulations. That is so exciting! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is very exciting! Good luck and I hope your house sells soon and that you find somewhere awesome to move to in Spruce Grove!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A there's no luck required...Father will come through!!! just watch!!! love me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kim,
    This is exciting! I can hardly believe it's 8 years already. It seems like yesterday we were viewing the spot where you would build. Now moving to another area will be awesome. We are pulling for just the right buyer to find you. Let us know when it happens. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the best Kim with selling!!! It is exciting and stressful, all at the same time!! I wish you much LUCK in selling your home, in a timely fashion.

    ReplyDelete