Monday, April 4, 2011

Big Blue Limo

Due to a four inch nail we were rendered carless for a couple of days.
So...the kids and I decided that rather than hanging out in the house, we would have an adventure on the city bus for the day. Dillon was especially excited about riding the bus as he doesn't remember doing it day in and day out when he was a baby. I was just grateful that it was a somewhat warm and sunny day.

First, we had to go to the gym so I could teach my kickboxing class and then we were off to buy Easter supplies.


We had a lot of fun on our adventure but it sure makes me thankful that I have my license back and that I have a wonderful car to drive. It is fun to do once in a while but let's not make it a habit! ;)




3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! That's what you call turning your lemons into lemonade. Good job Kim!! The bus is fun....but remember when I took you Karri and Scott on a train ride? I for sure loved it. That's something fun to look forward to in the future. Maybe one day you could ride out east to see us. Yes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen Leah and Dillon in winter coats and boots....its a shock!!!!! A day on the bus is exciting when your a kid....it is good not to have to do it everyday....I want to know were the people friendly? anyway wonderful to see an update on here....love those kids...oxo Aunt Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bus is fun! Especially pulling the bell. One day I did that for "fun" with the preschool kids when I had Joyschool at our house a few years back. It was when Matt was that age. The topic for the day was Transportation. Me(pregnant) + 6 Joyschoolers + little Sara = Not Fun!!! What was I thinking? :)

    ReplyDelete