Sunday, April 17, 2011

Zumba

This weekend I received my Zumba certification. This means I can now teach Zumba classes. I am very excited about teaching these classes as it is one of the fastest growing fitness sensations in the world.

For those of you who do not know what Zumba is, it is the Latin inspired dance fitness class that incorporates Latin and international music and dance movements creating an incredible workout that is more of a party than a workout.

I have attended many classes and have really enjoyed them but decided that it was time to broaden my fitness horizons and get my certification. It will take me some time to make sure I don`t confuse the Merengue for the Salsa and that I don`t Cumbia when I should be doing the Reggaeton. But I am sure in time it will all come together and I look forward to partying Latin style. Question is, are you ready to join me?

4 comments:

  1. I would love to join you! I tried it for the first time last friday and really enjoyed it. I didn't honestly know hips could move that way! Good for you for getting certified! I'm proud of you. What I want to know is if you've taught Patrick how to Zumba yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't join...for sure....lol..but I'd love to see a video of you doing it....GOOD for you! Expect a buggala pkg. but let Dillion and Leaah hide it ...k.. oxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried it but it does look like a lot of fun! That is awesome that you are now certified!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim
    That is awesome!!
    I know this is right up my alley. So next time we are together I'm your student of the Zumba. Terrific that you got certified.

    ReplyDelete