Thursday, May 19, 2011

Dirty Laundry

Last week I was in the middle of helping Leah get her research report done and I noticed Dillon carrying a handful of dirty laundry out the back door. I was going to ask him what he was up to but instead I stood back and watched. I am sure glad I did because what followed really made me giggle.

He continued to carry load after load of laundry out the door and then he pulled the slide under the tree in our back yard. He climbed up the slide and very carefully he hung each piece of clothing. Then he came in the house and found his supersoaker and filled it with water. At this point I became very concerned so I decided I needed to intervene. When I asked him what he was planning, he just simply replied "Mom, you look like you need some help with your laundry so I decided to wash it for you!" I smiled and got out of his way as he proceeded to the backyard and supersoaked my laundry. What a good helper he is! ;)

5 comments:

  1. Haha! That's pretty cute! Good work Dillon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest thing I've ever seen...GOOD BOY Dillon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favourite thing EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A backyard and some imagination! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dillon is hilarious! I love how he decided to do the laundry outside in his underwear!

    ReplyDelete