Saturday, March 5, 2011

Date Day

Patrick and I have made it a goal to have individual dates with our kids. So this week was Patrick's turn to take Dillon and my turn to spend time with Leah.

I was given passes to a private screening of 'Mars Needs Moms' from a regular participant of one of my fitness classes. Leah doesn't like the big theatre with the 'scary' dragon so the passes went to Dillon and Patrick for their date. Leah and I decided to take a trip to Micheal's and pick up some craft items and spend the morning being creative.


Patrick and Dillon returning from the movie. They were all smiles! It is pretty cool getting to see a movie before it has even been released.

Leah and I made lip gloss together. We picked flavours, made the lip gloss and then decorated the containers. We had a ton of fun.

Parent/child dates are so much fun and a great way to spend a Saturday morning!

4 comments:

  1. what a wonderful Friday night. I think playing with kids keeps you young.
    Good parenting guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim,
    Good for you Kim and Patrick! All the time you put in now with each of your children, will come back ten fold in blessings later. Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, that sounds like so much fun! I like the lipgloss containers you painted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love you Fisher family!!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete