Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fall Fitness Jam

One of the things that I love to do is teach classes at the gym. I have been very fortunate to have the opportunity to teach a variety of classes like cardio kickbox, BOSU, Max, Maxed Out, Cross Training and a variety of other classes. In October our gym put on a Fall Fitness Jam where a number of instructors had 15 minutes to teach a segment from one of their classes. The jam went on for 2 hours and had over 60 participants. Even though I was still recovering from a broken ankle I was able to participate. We were exhausted by the end but we had a fantastic time!







Unfortunately Patrick doesn't get to see me teach very often so when we do fitness jams on Saturdays he likes to come and participate whenever he can. I love having him there to support me but on this particular day I decided to use him to my advantage. I was teaching a kickboxing segment and seeing as he is an amazing kickboxer in phenomenal shape, I decided to call him up in front to show off his skills. I think I surprised him a bit but he was a good sport...what a great guy he is!

1 comment: